In order to serve you quicker and more efficiently we have posted many of our standard documents here.
- Patient History Form – Prior to coming in for your first appointment we ask that you fill our our Patient History Form
- Consent Forms– If you are having surgery please complete these forms and bring them with you:
- Anesthetic Patients: Special Instructions
- No food or liquid for 6 hours before appointment.
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by or bring written consent from parent or guardian.
- Bring a driver to take you home.
- Wear loose clothing with short sleeves.
- Bring all insurance forms and information.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons undergo extensive training in Anesthesia during their residency. We administer local anesthesia as well as IV sedation. During your initial consultation we will discuss your procedure, your medical history as well as your level anxiety to assure a safe and comfortable experience.
- IV Sedation does not “put you to sleep”. You are more aware of your surroundings however you are in a much more relaxed state.
- Local Anesthesia involves the administration of a numbing or freezing shot to an area that will allow painless surgery without altering your consciousness. You are completely alert and aware of your surroundings.
- Regular Medications for heart, blood pressure, seizure disorders, thyroid conditions, gastric reflux, asthma and ulcers as well as antibiotic premedications should be taken as normal with a minimum amount of water. If you are taking other medications, such as diabetic medications or prednisone, anticoagulants, diet drugs, and anti-hyperactivity drugs please discuss these with us when you arrive for your initial consultation prior to surgery. Insulin dependant diabetics must discuss this with your surgeon prior to your scheduled surgery for instructions.
- We accept most major dental insurance
- Visa / Master Card
- CareCredit Payment Plan- CareCredit gives you the freedom to get your procedure whenever you’re ready. It’s easy to apply: Call 800-365-8295 or click here to apply.
- All financial arrangements will be discussed during your initial consultation.